April 4-7, 2016 | Charleston, South Carolina
SWANApalooza features five key solid waste industry events—all in one place at one time—making industry information, education and networking more accessible and affordable in 2016!
Opening sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday, April 5 and 6, focus on changes in the waste industry due to new goals for U.S. food waste collection and an international emphasis on the “circular economy”, an effort to focus on reuse, recovered materials and energy.
- 39th Annual Landfill Gas & Biogas Symposium: With Energy Prices in Flux, What Changes Will We See in the LFG and Biogas Industry? - Sponsored by Perennial Energy
- 20th Annual Landfill Symposium: Creative Strategies for Integrated Solid Waste Management Facilities
- Road to Zero Waste Conference : Road Map to Zero Waste
SWANApalooza now offers an option for “All Conference Access” that includes technical sessions for all three of these events. This package allows you to move seamlessly from one event to another, choosing the sessions that are most appropriate to your organization and location.
- U.S. EPA’s Landfill Methane Outreach Program (LMOP) Workshop: The LMOP National Landfill Gas Energy Workshop will be held on Thursday, April 7, 2016 and will highlight recent successes in landfill gas (LFG) energy projects as well as current trends affecting LFG energy development and the solid waste management sector. This event is FREE, but registration is required.
- SWANA’s Spring Training & Exam Center: As an alternative to these events, you may want to focus your professional development and certification needs with SWANA’s renowned training sessions.
NEW PARTNER NEW for 2016!
- Fleet Management Expo (FME) - FME is a unique industry experience that provides waste and recycling fleet owners, managers and other professionals, in both the public and private sectors, hands-on information about improving their operations, a chance to network with vendors who specialize in fleet products and services, and the opportunity to test the newest innovations in refuse trucks and equipment.